Přeposílám v plném znění výzvu pořadatelů SP v Leogangu k nutnosti vyplnění vstupního formuláře do Rakouska a akreditačního formuláře.
Zároveň upozorňuji, že akreditace je první věcí, kterou musíte při vstupu do Leogangu učinit.
Prosím nepodceňte tyto administrativní nezbytnosti, bez kterých Vám nebude vystavena akreditace pro vstup na závodiště.
Při správném vyplnění formuláře byste měli obdržet potvrzovací email, který si vytiskněte a mějte připravený ke kontrole.
Formulář pro vstup do Rakouska: https://entry.ptc.gv.at
Akreditační formulář: https://accreditation.mtb-weltcup.at/mtb/?portaltype=teams_single&lang=de
Akreditační centrum se nachází na adrese: Hotel Salzburger Hof, Sonnberg 170, 5771 Leogang.
- Akreditace bude otevřena od úterý 8.6.2021 vždy od 8:00 hodin.
COVID 19 Test: pro úspěšnou registraci musíte mít některé z následujících potvrzení:
- antigenní test starý méně než 24 hodin před akreditací
- PCR test starý méně než 48 hodin před akreditací
- potvrzení o platném očkování na COVID – 19, které je v den akreditace staré nejméně 22 dní od první dávky
Covid-19 registration form / Accreditation
ATTENTION: Everyone in your team must be registered through our Contact Tracing form in order to get the accreditation. IF YOU AND ALL OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS/RIDERS ARE NOT ON OUR REGISTRATION LIST, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ACCREDITATIONS. This will be checked before you enter the accreditation center. Please register all your team members before you arrive to avoid long lines at the accreditation center!
Explanation: For the authorities and a possible contact tracing, we need a list of EVERYONE on site . In case of a Covid-19 incident, it is essential to have all necessary information. We understand that the information requested is sensitive. This information will of course be treated absolute confidentialy and will be deleted after 28 days. Thank you for your cooperation!
You already received the link by mail
TRAVELLING to Austria
You can enter from every country to carry out your professional purposes (except from the virus variant areas: South Africa, India, Brazil and United Kingdom for which you can find the entry regulations below).
We have received confirmation from the Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs that even the areas classified by the Austrian government as high risk areas with a health certificate confirming a negative Covid-19 test result, PCR test that is no longer than 72 hours or a rapid antigen test that is no longer than 48 hours may enter Austria in the context of commercial traffic. But also applies to the entry to Austria whether you are vaccinated or recovered.
If you want to enter from a virus variant area (Brazil, India, South Africa and United Kingdom) the following applies:
- Travel for certain purposes only (e.g. business travel, medical reasons etc.)
- Negative PCR test (NOT antigen test) no older than 72 h required
- 10-day quarantine (can take test after 5 days to end quarantine early)
- Here the rules can still change
We hope that many teams are already in Europe. Unfortunately we can not change this entry rule for sport events.
So what you should carry with you when entering Austria (The medical certificate is required for all of you. With the other documents we try to provide further help from our side):
– Fill out Pre-Travel Clearance Form https://entry.ptc.gv.at (EVERYONE MUST DO THAT)
– Enter trip details
– Depending on the country of entry (Relevant is the stay in the last 10 days).
– Tick the following:
o Eased regulations for entry into Austria (§5 Abs. 5)
Step 3: Enter Medical Certivicates (tested, vaccinated or recovered)
Step 4: Enter personal information
– official health certificate (enclosed)
– Confirmation of the negative test result. This is a draft certificate from the Austrian Ministry that should be used. Each printed document carries a unique code.
- GERMAN version – Medical Certificate_SARS-CoV2 Test
- ENGLISH Version – Medical Certificate_SARS-CoV2 Test
– Letter of invitation from the organizer ( If you do not have a personalized letter yet but need one, please let us know as soon as possible).
– Letter from the Austrian Ministry (enclosed) confirming the national interest in hosting the UCI MTB World Cup in Austria.
- Letter_registration for athletes_german language
Here the information and times for the testing stations in Saalfelden Leogang.
TESTING IN Leogang (Antigen rapid test).
When: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m., Saturday 8.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Where: Leogang 62, Event room FREIRAUM Hotel der Löwe (former Volksbank – opposite Tourist office Leogang)
Results: after 15 minutes, validity 48 h
TESTING IN Saalfelden (Antigen rapid test)
When: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. & Saturday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Where: Stadtplatz 2, 5760 Saalfelden Congress Saalfelden
Results: after 15 minutes, validity 48 h
– Registration at www.salzburg-testet.at or at 1450
– FFP2 mask in the test location obligatory
– On site: When registering, bring the QR code transmitted on your cell phone and your e-card or photo ID. Persons without smartphone please bring e-card and photo ID.
– Anterior nasal swab under the supervision of trained staff of the Red Cross and municipalities.
– Prompt evaluation by staff on site
– Certificate sent to cell phone with link to print. If a certificate is desired (no internet access, no cell phone, etc.) please request it at the testing station.
TESTING IN Zell am See Tauernklinikum (PCR test).
When: Make an appointment
Where: Paracelsusstrasse 8, 5700 Zell am See, Tauernklinikum Zell am See
Price: € 115,00; Payment in cash (only possible in Zell am See!) or by ATM or credit card
Results: Test result available online within 24 hours, validity 72 h
– Registration by phone +43 6542 777 – 2450
– Bring booking confirmation as a printout or on the display of your smartphone together with an official photo ID to the drive-in
– Sample collection at your appointment
Set-up / Access to the Teams Area
Without accreditation you cannot enter the Teams Area! The Teams Area is considered a separate „Bubble“, which can not be entered without an apporpriate accreditation (and negative test result).
Please note that without accreditation you can not start with the setup. And for accreditation a negative PCR test result is required.
So the procedure is the following:
- Do the PCR test
- Get your accreditation
- Start with the setup in the Teams Area
Please note that for teams the arrival is only possible from 08. June until 09. June is possible.
As a reminder, the Team Area is only open during the following opening hours: Thursday, 10. June – Sunday, 13.June 8.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
After that the Team Area will be completely closed.
We know that you are flooded with a lot of information from all sides, which can be confusing. Also, the Covid-19 prevention concepts create additional work for you. We are really trying hard to satisfy all parties and consider the safety of all people involved on site as our top priority. We are currently working on a Covid-19 prevention manual so that you have all the important information, rules and measures for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup in one document.
We are doing our best to make your stay here in Leogang as easy and fun as possible. 😊