Kompletní info k SP v Lenzerheide:
The following documents are attached:
– Official UCI MTB World Cup schedule
– Plan Team Area (prov.)
– List of registered Federations and Teams
– Team Guide with information about the setup in Lenzerheide
– Letter for the Swiss Border Control (you must have it ready as a print when you reach the boarder)
IMPORTANT NOTES about the Team Area
– The team area is ready on Tuesday, 31st September 2021, 14:00 h (2 pm).
You can NOT access the team area before that time!
– Trucks are not allowed to drive on Sundays, but special permits can be arranged, see Team Guide, page 12
– All Trucks/Vans/Busses must stop at the check point. There you will get your access pass. Without that pass you will not have access to the team area
– The setup on the attached plan is not final, some positions may change
– Absolutely no Bike and Car or Truck wash in the team area à the water goes into the lake and the police will patrol to control it. The Motorex Bike Wash is ready for you
– From Friday 11.00 am until Sunday 7.00 pm access with cars is only possible outside event hours, all entries will be guarded by security/police
– If you want to park your truck or van after Val di Sole you can park you truck on the Parking Fadail, (No Security, No Power, No Water)
– Trainings on the World Cup Tracks:
– The DHI course (Straight Line) is closed for construction from Saturday 28th August until the first official training on Thursday 2nd September
– The rest of the Bike Park is open to the public the next Weekend, 28th + 29th August,
– The XCO course is closed for construction from Saturday 28th August until the first official training on Thursday 2nd September
– Trainings only according to the UCI schedule
- !! No training outside training hours, applies for XCO and DHI !!
Please make sure all your team members are accredited. See last pages in the team guide.